Poet, Audrey Austin

Poet, Audrey Austin
This site is to honour my mother, poet, Eva Ruby Austin.

Monday, January 21, 2013

The Only One I Know -- a poem by Rima N. Jaber

The Only One I Know

A tender caress from my destiny,
My God’s mercy,
My heart melody,
My soul glory,

A gift from the infinity,
My endless ecstasy,
My consciousness perpetuity,
My hopes reality,

A sky opening so kindly,
Your eyes mesmerizing me,
Your heart loves truly,
You enchanted me with your purity,

A paradise is our unity,
In your heart you took me,
To your soul you invited me,
My life I offered you eternally,
You and I forever united in love divinity..

I love love you darling for eternity..
Always Love, Light, Joy,
Peace & Blessings to All of us
{{ONELOVE}}
Rima N. Jaber
© January 21, 2013
~♥☼♥~

No comments:

Post a Comment